Czech Green Building Council in cooperation with WPS Prague invite you to the breakfast discussion and networking event on Women in Real Estate and Development Industry. Three women top managers Jana Musilová (Liko-S), Naďa Ptáčková (Skanska Reality) a Viktorie Součková (Bogle Architects) will share their experiences on:
- Role of Women in strategic management and business development in real-estate and development companies
- Challenges and obstacles in professional life of a woman in architecture and real-estate development
- Personal success story - to be a woman in tech world
- Jana Musilová, co-owner, vice-chair woman of LIKO-S
- Naďa Ptáčková, CEO, Skanska Reality
- Viktorie Součková (LinkedIn), managing director Bogle Architects
- Milota Sidorová, co-founder, director WPS Prague
- 150 Kc,- Czech Green Building Council members, ngo, students, academics
- 300 Kc,- non members, professionals
Please register for the event here until May 9.
You can pay in cash. You will be given invoice at the place of the registration. You can cancel your reservation the latest 48 hours prior the event. The capacity of the venue is limited to 20 participants.
Should you have any question, please don't hesitate to answer event manager:
E: firstname.lastname@example.org | M: +420 776 735 977